I can't believe how incredible all of your pictures are! What kind of camera do you have? Not only that, but you're a great photographer!
Jeremiah has NEVER taken me to Crystal Falls! I can't believe it! He said it was no big deal! How can he say that? Those pictures are SO amazing. Crystal Falls looks beautiful! I definitely will make Jeremiah take me there next time we visit!
2 comments:
I can't believe how incredible all of your pictures are! What kind of camera do you have? Not only that, but you're a great photographer!
Jeremiah has NEVER taken me to Crystal Falls! I can't believe it! He said it was no big deal! How can he say that? Those pictures are SO amazing. Crystal Falls looks beautiful! I definitely will make Jeremiah take me there next time we visit!
-hillary
I use a Canon Digital Rebel, a 6.2mb digital SLR camera.
Post a Comment